Conferences and Events
Host or Moderator at Conferences in Energy sector, Industrial clusters or educational institutions.
Recent conferences or meetings served (in Norway)
- DN Studio – Arendalsuka
- OG21 Forum (click for video – in Norwegian)
- Offshore Strategy Conference
- Industry meetings for executives in the supplier industry
- BluesBusiness – an event for companies connected to Notodden Blues festival
Motivational speaker on topics related to transformation, leadership, energy, sustainability, safety and diversity.
Recent topics addressed from stages in Norway and Europe
- Digital Transformation – from hype to business impact
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Unconscious Bias – Diversity
- Safety Culture – Making Safety a value
- Is there a future for Hydrogen?
- Renewable energy offshore – opportunities for the supplier industry
- Is AI (artificial intelligence) useful for industry?
- Floating wind – can it make a difference for the energy mix?
Workshops or events
4ADA can help you organize inspirational workshops or events. The event can be stand-alone or linked to a program.
- Blues Business (from 100 – 300 participants)
Culture and Business Exchange at Notodden Blues Festival
Motivational Speaker and Conference Host (MH) Services can be performed as a lump sum or reimbursable assignment with fixed hourly rates and variable expenses.
Inspirational workshops or Events (IWE) Service are standalone events with participation fees subject to content design. Subject to contract design.